‘Tis the season when the Elf on the Shelf gets up to all kinds of shenanigans. Crosley and Crenwinkle put on their epiphany bones together and came up with some mighty fine Excelsiors regarding what the Elf might do on a Night Buddies Program. After ensuring you had the proper clearance, the crocodile brothers now share this top-secret intel.
1. Elf Visits the Pineapple Cheesecake Factory. Just like Crosley, Elf cannot resist a pineapple cheesecake. John found him on the kitchen counter with an empty cream cheese tub and remnants of a can of crushed pineapple. Fortunately, Elf left a note saying, “I ate almost the whole thing. I left one piece for you in the fridge.” If you want to know Mae’s recipe for her famous Pineapple Cheesecakes, look here.
2. Elf and his Far-Out Flying Machine. Apparently, Elf visited the All-Night Racing Blimp Emporium. John found him floating near the ceiling, attached to a bright blue far-out flying machine that looked suspiciously like a mylar balloon.
3. Elf Gets a Delivery from Miss Drusilla Stockbridge. Just the other day, John thought he heard noises coming from his closet. He opened the door and found Elf with a box addressed to
Elf on the Shelf
John Degraffenreidt’s House
You Know the One
John opened the box and found party hats, noise makers, balloons, and confetti. It looks like Elf has been ordering online from Miss Stockbridge’s Party Supply Store.
4. Elf Encounters The Iguana Gang. On Thursday morning, John found Elf trapped in green cling wrap! Many of John’s other toys and memorabilia had also been wrapped in green cellophane. It appears the iguanas have moved beyond green paint!
5. Officer Finnegan Finds Elf Out After Curfew. It seems Elf was wandering around the Burrogh after dark without his ID gimcrack. Officer Finnegan had no choice but to put him in Candy Cane jail, where John found him in the morning.
We hope you and your Elf have many fun adventures this season!